I’ve been stressed, depressed and tired lately. Problems kept on coming on my way. Well, giving up isn’t my thing and being strong is my only choice. I’m kinda proud with this though. Epektib ang pag-ngiti!
The little girl in me still wants to be a Disney princess.
Do you still remember?
- How loyal she is to you.
- How beautiful she is.
- How she can complete your day.
- Her smile.
- Her tantalizing eyes.
- Her not-so-funny jokes.
- The way she teases you.
- The way she makes fun of you.
- Her kisses and the love she’s giving you.
- Her random phone calls and messages, telling you how much she loves you.
- Her checking up on you.
- Her unconditional love for you.
Now imagine another guy having all of that.
and having her…
Nakakaloko ang buhay no? Ang daming tao na patagong magmahal, nato-torpe at hindi maamin-amin ang nararamdaman niya para sa taong mahal niya. At maraming tao rin na walang kaalam-alam at walang ideya na merong isang taong patagong minamahal sila. Nakakaloko na nga, parang ang unfair pa.
Some girls really be asking for way too much from a guy.
That’s why I stopped complaining about “Yung lalaking… blah-blah-blah.” He should be like this, he should look like that. Stop! Not every guy is a Prince Charming. Because in reality, you really can’t have it all. You won’t be with a man who’s perfect and all. But you can look or wait for the right man instead! That’s how you’ll know, you stop expecting and demanding.
He’s not coming back…
- Stop wasting your time thinking of him every night.
- You can drop your phone now and stop staring at it like forever, because he’s never going to text you back.
- You might as well burn his letters to you because every word that are written in there, don’t mean anything now.
- Stop blogging about him!
- Quit posting those sad love quotes on your profile. He won’t even ‘like’ it.
- Listen to a rock song instead of those songs that makes you sad.
- Stop comparing him to every guy you meet. We know that you can find someone better than him.
You have to move on, live your life without him and accept the fact that he’s not coming back… Never.